Welcome to NRV Library: Read Today.. Lead Tomorrow.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Books that shaped my life

Books that shaped my life
By Alok Bharadwaj, Senior VP, Canon India talks about the books that have made him what he is today.





The 7 Habits of Highly Effective people
by Stephen Covey

Three habits I liked the most from the book and practice more often are to be proactive, start with the end in mind, and seek to understand others before expecting to be understood.



The Secret
by Rhonda Byrne

This book has helped shape my abilities to draw happiness and satisfaction on whatever I have accomplished.




Good to Great
by Jim Collins

You can put its learnings to any test and it emerges as a formula for enduring success for organisations.



Source:Business Today


No comments:

Post a Comment